Your child will progress gradually through our activities and master area, volume, circumference, and diameter. Children learn to measure angles with a protractor and calculate decimal and fraction problems with ease.
- Read and write fractions on a number line
- Read and write decimals on a number line
- Understand and apply concepts of lines, angles, and circles
- Draw two-dimensional figures
- Measure and find the area and perimeter of rectangular shapes using appropriate units.
- Measure volume using standard cubic units.
- Measure surface area of cubes and rectangular prisms by adding up the area of the faces
- Calculate elapsed time in hours and half hours
- Calculate elapsed time in days and weeks